The VidiView eco-system
VidiView is a software-based solution consisting of 4 modules.
Each module fits perfectly in the medical imaging puzzle and is a vital part of the VidiView solution. Together these modules make up a perfect eco-system for medical image management in your organization.
The solution scales from a few examination rooms in a single clinic to 100+ rooms spread out over an entire region of hospitals and from 10 to 10.000 users. Grow with your needs and pay as you grow!
The solution runs on standard Microsoft Windows platform and the existing network, server and database infrastructure already present in your organization. Mobile apps run on any smart device based on iOS or Android.
- Patient management (with MWL and PDQ integration)
- Recording of video and still images
- Routing of video inside the room
- Telemedical conferences to outside of the room
The VidiView Controller-unit is based on a medical-grade PC, a touch screen and built-in, specialized image acquisition hardware. It runs on Microsoft Windows 10 IoT. It is available in 3 sizes from 15” to 27” to fit most deployments.
Our integration philosophy is vendor neutrality and we always aim to incorporate as much compatibility as possible with common equipment present in the OR-space. Equipment such as video routing infrastructure, camera units, endoscopic equipment, lighting, info panels etc. easily integrate without special tools, hidden configurations or customizations.
The controller complies with common enterprise security models used in medtech and all information flowing between the different modules of the system is always encrypted.
The VidiView Client-application is a modern, intuitive and easy-to-learn, medical imaging workstation software. It is the window into VidiView-system from any computer on your network. It handles most image formats, up to 4K resolution and use modern resources (GPU, Intel QuickSync, webservices, HL7, etc.) to give you the best possible user experience!
- Participate in examinations in the OR remotely
- Reviewing your examinations
- Edit, post-process and annotate your examinations
- Import images from local media, local camera units (such as Canon EOS or GenICam-compatible units) or 3rd party PACS and VNA-solutions
- Export to 3rd party PACS and VNA-solutions
- Report back to referring physicians